“Mike ran a full day workshop at our recent Global Marketing Conference. He was engaging and informative; flexible and energetic. The audience was very diverse, but Mike pitched it perfectly. He is clearly an expert in marketing and shopper marketing – he introduced a lot of new concepts but made it really easy for everyone to absorb regardless of their background. We’ve already invited Mike back for next year!” – David Lind, VP Marketing, International Beverage
“As an expert thought leader in the retail environment, Mike went beyond the usual drill. He actively participated in all the pre-event marketing buzz, engaging 100s of attendees around a core vision, addressing critical industry issues while also adding a much needed dash of humor and facilitating some very active panel discussions on customer loyalty and insights. I’d gladly welcome the opportunity to work with Mike again.” – Devika Adlakha, Criterion Conferences.
“From our first telecon, through to the months of preparations, and finally to the last day of the long working week where Mike had to present a full day’s marketing conference plus deliver back-to-back workshops, his enthusiasm and dynamic energy remained at a consistently highly infectious tempo. Mike was an inspiration and our customers who had truly appreciated his professionalism and expertise in the field of shopper marketing.” Cass Le, Marketing Director, Tetra Pak.
“He brought a deeply insightful focus to our issues and was a great discussion facilitator, quickly engaging the whole team.” – Dan Arler, VP Business Unit, Electrolux at Electrolux
“Highly engaging and informative” – Ian Chew, Director, SE Asia Customer Development, Hawley & Hazel Co.
I love speaking and really engaging with an audience. Each year I speak at a number of conferences, and lead countless workshops and events around the world. I’m happy to work with you on content and tailor to what you really need.
Here are a few ideas of the topics I could share with your audience or team at your next marketing conference or event:
- “The Shopper Marketing Revolution” – How changes in shopping environments and behavior are revolutionizing the world of consumer goods marketing.
- “The changing world of shoppers and retail” – Finding, creating, and actioning insights about consumers and shoppers that transform business performance.
- “Total Marketing” – Making consumer, shopper and retail marketing work effectively – A new model for consumer goods marketing.
- “Building brands for consumers and shoppers” – Defining effective in-store strategies for your brands.
- “Winning with retailers” – Using a total marketing approach to transform results with retailers.
- “The Digital Shopper revolution” – How digital changes shopping, retail, and consumer goods, and what it means for you.
To discuss your next speaking or marketing conference requirement, click here.
To learn about courses run by my team and engage or myself, click here .
To see a video of me on stage recently, click here